Cleveland city in Ohio is situated on the shore of the River Erie. Some of the important landmarks of the city include the Great Lakes Science Center, the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra and the I.M Pie- designed Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Places to visit-
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame- It is a musical exhibit and various other shows for the tourists.
- Cleveland Metropark Zoo- Numerous animal exhibits and perfect place for kids to have fun over the weekend.
- Cleveland Museum of Art- Beautiful art works are on display dating back 6,000 years.
- Cuyahoga River- Various Rivers and lakes with picturesque view for a peaceful evening walk with folks.
- West Side Market- A famous historic market selling meat and other products.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden- A beautiful garden with an exquisite variety of flora and the perfect place for some candid photography.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium- A display of global marine life housed in overhead tanks.
- Great Lakes Science Center- A historic freight ship is on display here for the visitors.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History- It has prehistoric remains and a planetarium for the kids.
- Rocky River Reservation
- The Arcade Cleveland
- Playhouse Square
Places to stay-
- Hilton Cleveland Downtown- A posh 4-star hotel offering an indoor pool and a restaurant that serves free breakfast.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown- They have happy hours for the guests staying in this hotel built in the 1930s.
- Cleveland Airport Marriott- They have a beautiful restaurant and coffee shop along with a swimming pool.
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland- Gateway- They offer free Wi-Fi and airport shuttle and a fitness center for the health conscious guests.